The All-New Prius c
Small car. Big gas-saver.
The Prius c is the latest addition to Toyota's growing roster of hybrid cars. It may be smaller than
the rest of the Prius line-up, but this amazing subcompact is just as stylish.
With a ferocious 50 mpg combined city/highway 1, the Prius c is the most fuel-efficient car you can buy in America that does not plug into the wall. And, it's about to hit the showroom floor at City Toyota! Come check out its:
- 53 MPG-estimated city. The best city fuel economy of any hybrid vehicle without a plug—lets you go farther, for less.1
- Entune™. The revolutionary in-car technology connects your car to your world through your favorite apps, providing you with endless possibilities.2
- Smart Key System. The intuitive key system allows you to unlock the front doors by simply
gripping the door handle, and starts the engine with the push of a button.
- 9 Airbags. There's no such thing as too safe. That's why nine airbags come standard.
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls. Control important functions conveniently from your steering wheel: audio, climate and telephone.
The 2012 Prius c
Available Spring 2012 at City Toyota.
1 2012 EPA-estimated 53/46/50 city/highway/combined mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2 Select Entune™ apps use a large amount of data and you are responsible for all data charges. Apps and services vary by phone and carrier. Not all apps and data services are available initially.